Saturday, June 5, 2010

its be so long since i last blogged! blogging is nonsense anyway.
but right now, i feeling a little moody. feel like writing down every single thing.
few month passed, 3yr6mth became nothing. i missed everyone.
without X my life is gd cos i have X*.
ytd went to drink with all the HAIS. they are still so nice n loving. but the moment i saw X i felt so weird. he came with X'S. i dont A him anymore but i still think that X is damn nonsense to bring X'S down.
i cried for a moment i tears because i know the HAIS will no longer be my. everything is changing. when i was crying WC hugged me and he start crying. it make me so heartache.
i know HAIS for 3 years its always so fun hanging out with them cos we got endless topic to talk about. and we will always gossip around.
looking back my blog we have got so many drinking session with many nonsense pic.

No comments: